UNIFY is expanding its Talent Acquisiton Team! We are looking to add Talent Acquisition Partners to our Las Vegas office!!
UNIFY Financial Credit Union is one of the nation’s largest 100 credit unions with a reputation for being financially sound and growth-oriented. We’re expanding rapidly to meet the needs of a growing member base. At UNIFY, our team members work together to strive toward a common goal, “providing superior service to our members.” In doing so, we promote a culture where your ideas matter, your growth matters, and you matter.We encourage all team members to challenge and encourage themselves and their teammates to work smarter and to be more successful.
Job Function Summary:
Under general supervision, the Talent Acquisition Business Partner is responsible for all aspects of the Talent Acquisition process within various groups as directed by the Manager of Talent Acquisition. The Talent Acquisition Business Partner provides solutions in order to satisfy staffing needs and recruits skilled professionals according to position specifications.
This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large.
A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization and self-initiative is required.
Related activities for this position include talent sourcing, screening and interviewing top talent.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
· Create and implement sourcing methods for recruiting diverse talent through traditional and non-traditional methods, such as networking, social media, and cold calling.
· Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units; create and implement employment marketing strategies to attract passive job seekers.
· Partner with business units to assess, determine and fill human capital needs, workforce planning strategies, and search assignments.
· Clearly define and obtain position requirements, and gather information regarding group environment, culture, etc., to ensure proper candidate suitability.
· Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
· Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
· Build networks to find qualified passive candidates; attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings.
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships with leaders, vendors, community organizations, and other team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
· Leverage online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
· Create and foster relationships with colleges and professional organizations.
· Provide complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about the company and position.
· Prescreens candidates; create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
· Determine candidate suitability by evaluating commitment, negotiating compensation package, assessing relevant experience, education, skills and other qualifications to help determine pay, relocation benefits, etc.
· Prepares candidates for interviewing; specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
· Track individual recruiting activity including resumes received, interviews conducted, number of hires, etc.
· Organizes, leads and documents post-interview debrief/feedback and post-mortems with interview teams and candidates.
· Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager’s interactions, and other recruiting activities.
· Uses communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in writing, and timeliness.
· Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-Art recruiting practices.
· Works with, directs and partner in concert with the Onboarding Coordinator to complete day to day recruiting efforts.
Qualifications, Experience, & Education:
Accredited Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Marketing or a related field or equivalent (4 years) of related work experience required
· At least 3 years of recruiting experience (Agency and/or Corporate) with specific knowledge of retail branch operations.
· Must be able to travel to local career fairs and/or college recruiting events as required.
· A high level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components and processes including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence.
· Ability to map and source candidates from all available resources on a national, multi-location level.
· Organize, prioritize and control job responsibilities in order to meet deadlines in an environment with overlapping and potentially conflicting priorities.
· Comply with all UNIFY policies and procedures including, but not limited to, those related to attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities.
· Proficient relationship building skills with candidates and external sources, including the ability to build, leverage and influence cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership.
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
· Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
· Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases
· Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures.
· Working knowledge of Windows-based business computers and Microsoft Office programs; specifically, Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
See the UNIFY Difference!
Competitive Compensation and Excellent Benefits Package* Includes:
UNIFY is proud to be a drug-free, equal-opportunity employer.