Are YOU looking to advance your career as a Personal Banker working for UNIFY Financial (formerly Western Federal Credit Union - same company and member-owned structure; however, our new name and brand better reflects our nationwide presence and communicates our value proposition), a respected organization that is among the nation’s LARGEST 100 credit unions with a reputation for being financially sound and growth-oriented while being reassured our growth is strategically planned and executed?
At UNIFY Financial, we're proud of the fact that we were able to maintain our staffing levels during and after the Great Recession. And, we're continuing to GROW throughout the country by expanding opportunities for those looking to work for the "Big Bank" alternative known for providing superior member service!
When you work at UNIFY, you partner and collaborate with like-minded contributors who have made it their mission to embrace the opportunity to take charge of their careers and provide exceptional service to our members (we call them "members" because they are the only "owners" in our financial cooperative ... our Credit Union does not report to shareholders on Wall Street like most of the Big Banks).
Consider advancing your career at UNIFY today and become a UNIFYer!!
The Personal Banker is responsible for:
• Opening new accounts, certificates, and IRA’s
• Assisting customers with service issues and account maintenance
• Inputting, processing, and funding of Consumer loans
• Inputting and processing of Real Estate loans
• Providing superior customer service on every interaction
• Providing all teller services, which include accepting deposits, payments and withdrawals
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Two years minimum related financial institution experience as a Personal Banker/New Accounts Representative or in a similar customer service position which demonstrates proficiency in talking to consumers about financial accounts, products, and services.
• Knowledge of customer service functions including but not limited to opening/closing/maintaining accounts, ATM/Debit Card processing, performing account maintenance and wire transfers.
• Basic knowledge of Consumer and Real Estate loan products, services, policies, and procedures; previous loan processing experience preferred.
• Good knowledge of teller functions; previous cash-handling experience required.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively assist customers and team members in difficult situations.
• Demonstrate ability to exercise sound judgment, integrity, and honesty.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to obtain and maintain MLO certification through the NMLS
See the UNIFY Difference!
At UNIFY, we believe that each team member is a valued contributor. Through a teamwork approach, we strive to provide a positive and rewarding workplace that helps our team succeed. UNIFY provides a work environment which promotes learning, growth, and the opportunity for team members to challenge themselves. We work together for a common goal, "to provide superior service to our members."
Competitive Compensation and Excellent Benefits Package* Includes:
*All programs subject to review and change
UNIFY is proud to be a drug-free, equal-opportunity employer. For more information on UNIFY, visit us at www.unifyfcu.com